Sunday, November 16, 2014

Week 4

Well week 4 is coming to an end. It has been a pretty busy week so it just flew by!

I would like to dedicate this week to Orcas. Yes, Orcas lol. My sister and I are clearly building a house right next to one another, we work together and we spend a lot of our free time together. Someone told me this week that female family member orcas usually spend their whole lives within 10 meters of each other. So I guess in a way we are like Orcas! ;)




Apparently I need to learn how to wear a heard hat-I'd say mines a little high.

As for the property-this week we had to make some decisions on the back yard. We need a rock retaining wall so we had to decide the layout of it. It isn't finished yet but so far, this is what we've got!








This week they are pouring the concrete for the floor of the garage/basement.






Until next week!

-Posted by Jess

No comments: