Friday, October 24, 2014

Hi...anybody?

Hi! Hello?...hello...

Hi everyone! Or anyone? I realize it has been over three years since I last posted. I am sure I have lost all my cyber friends out there. Heck, I would have disowned me too!

Lots has happened over the past three years. I will try and sum it up in a few scentences and some pictures...

I became an Auntie x2 (will be x3 in May when baby Jones is due )






I got engaged. I got married.






My sister and her family moved home.






We sold our condo. And we bought a property! ...right beside my sisters property.






We have designed our own house plans and will be making all of the design decisions along the way. Eeek! I've decided my blog would be a great way to document our journey!

Here is the property this week.













I'll be back next week, hopefully with some foundation!

Jessica


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: